Linguistic Duality Day is an opportunity to promote bilingualism and honour Canada's rich linguistic heritage. This year, the event focuses on the theme of linguistic duality and inclusion. Join this special event, which will bring together government and community guests from across the country, including Canadian artists.
This event is organized by the Council of the Network of Official Languages Champions and the Canada School of Public Service, in collaboration with the Linguistic Duality Network, Canadian Heritage, the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, the Translation Bureau and the Regional Federal Councils across the country.
- David Burton, Atlantic Federal Council
- Jonathan Chaplan, British Columbia Federal Council
- Linda Cousineau, Ontario Federal Council
- Nathalie G. Drouin, Deputy Clerk of the Privy Council and Associate Secretary to the Cabinet
- Brigitte Gibson, Vice-Chair of the Council of the Network of Official Languages Champions; Prairie Federal Council
- Myriam Mérette, Quebec Federal Council
- Isabelle Mondou, Deputy Minister of Canadian Heritage
- Raymond Théberge, Commissioner of Official Languages
- Nicole Thibault, National Executive Director, Canadian Parents for French
- Stéphan Déry, Chair of the Council of the Network of Official Languages Champions; and Assistant Deputy Minister, Real Property Services Branch, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Emeline Leurent, Executive Director, French for the Future